Saturday, April 7, 2018

Edit Edit Edit

So as I said before i narrowed down the images I plan on using my for cover image down to five and the issue I am finding myself facing is the editing of the pictures. I want to edit the color,warmth, texture etc in the picture but I am having a hard time finding apps on my phone that help me achieve that. I also decided that instead of using a camera I would use my own phone because I am more familiar with it and the camera on my phone has special settings and features such as portrait mode and changing the colors of the picture etc. Also, if I used my phone I could edit on my phone during any free time I have which would help me be more productive with this project. An example of an unedited shot i took of diego is below 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!