Sunday, April 8, 2018

Photoshop is amazing

I never thought photoshopping and editing pictures would be so easy and fun but it really is. I started using a few different editing apps but the one I found to be the most beneficial and successful in accessible is an app called VSCO. On this app I am able to place color filters, change the saturation, clarity etc of the picture. I really did not think that the lighting of an image would make that much of a difference but I was completely wrong. When editing the image, I changed the brightness, clarity, saturation, focus, exposure, and highlights of the picture, and this ended up making a HUGE difference in the image. It looked more focused, cleaner, and really has the reader focus on the subject which is important. The pop of color also is visually pleasing because there is a great contrast of the red top and green grass. Here is the image after I altered the lighting of it 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!