Saturday, March 3, 2018

Decisions are being made

My partner and I have officially made a decision on our magazine topic, and I couldn’t be more excited to start working on the product. Maria and I couldn’t pick between art, fashion, and other topics related to that, so we decided to combine all of those things and make a magazine that focuses on arts, fashion, celebs, and youth culture. 
After we decided our subject, I got to researching some magazines that follow similar topics. After tons and tons of researching on different magazines, I found two magazines that I will be using as inspiration. Now I need to decide what my feature story will be on and then I will be getting to work! We figured what better to write about than youth culture considering we are part of the “youth.” I have a few ideas on what I will be writing about but I need to work out the smaller details and make sure I pick something to write about that I love. 
Below is an example of the magazine I’m using as my inspiration 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!