Sunday, March 4, 2018

Finally know what I’m writing about

So deciding what to write about was tough. I decided to make a list of things I’m interested in that falls under the trend of the magazine. So I came up with the following
- Interview local young artists
- tattoos
- aspiring musicians

After much hesitation I finally decided I would like to write about the evolution of tattoos the most. As someone who has a tattoo themself, I felt that since I have a personal relationship to the topic that if would be best to write about that. Im not exactly sure what direction I want to head toward with tattoos but I was thinking about comparing current tattoo trends with tattoo trends from the past. I want to make the story a question and answer format with pictures of the person I’m interviewing and a picture of the tattoos they have.
After focusing on that idea of the tattoos, I was researching the different magazine covers to see if I could get any inspiration. Since I’m thinking of doing a comparison between and older individual and younger I want to do a side by side comparison of the two subjects. I got the inspiration from a cover from ID magazine. None of this is set in stone though, there are still tweaking that needs to be done.
The magazine cover that caught my attention is the one below

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!