Saturday, March 31, 2018

Even though I am unable to take the pictures for my magazine, there are still other parts of the magazine that needs to be done such as the actual layout and dialogue. So I have started to write rough drafts of the dialogue that will be included in my two page spread. I will have the image on the left side of the spread and the dialogue on the right. In this dialogue I will give a brief summary and description of the fashion during the 90s and include popular trends and then the rest will be a one on one interview with the model who dressed in the 90s style clothing and discuss his opinions on it and how he felt wearing the clothes. I think that this would be a fun idea because it gives the perspective of a modern day teenager and it ties together modern day lifestyles with those from the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!