Sunday, March 18, 2018

Playing catch up

To take my mind off the struggle I’m having with the thrift stores, I decided to be productive and research possible shooting locations. There’s no better place for fashion photography than Miami so after researching a few cool places, I found a place called Wynwood that’s located in Miami. Wynwood features cool little shops, restaurants, bars, and most importantly painted walls. The main attraction for Wynwood is the creative and artistic walls they have. Artist create pictures on giant walls with cool designs and pictures and guests are free to take as many pictures as possible. I plan on  incorporating plenty of bright colors into my photography as possible and the scenery and art in Wynwood would most definitely help me achieve that. Since my target audience is young culture, I might also have a photo shoot at my own schools football field in order to create a sense of relation and common factor between my young consumers and the subject in my magazine.
I think my biggest obstacle to overcome in this photo shoot will be achieving the image I’m going for on a budget. I really want to create a magazine spread that would grab the audiences attention and make them think, ”that’s pretty cool” and be interested in the content. I’m also still on the lookout for my female model and it’s realkt challenging because since this idea just only recently came up I’m struggling to catch up and a lot of girls I know don’t feel comfortable enough to go in front of a camera. So right now my biggest obstacles in this project are finding the perfect location and deciding whether Miami or my school is the better location and which would create a more relatable interesting vibe, finding a female model, and lastly finding a trendy thrift store to get clothes that would imitate 70s fashion. So much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!