Friday, March 2, 2018

The Beginning

     Well it seems as if the time has finally come to start one of the biggest projects of my high school career. I decided to create my own magazine, and although we just started to work on our projects, I am already overwhelmed at the amount of work I’ll have to do, but highly anticipating the final product of my magazine.
      To get the process started, my partner and I decided we would make an extensive list of our personal interests. That was three days ago and we still have not decided what direction were going toward but we’re making our final decision tomorrow. We know for certain that we will NOT be gearing toward a political or cooking magazine, so that’s some progress. 
       The fact that my partner and I were even to get that much front is slightly reassuring because I personally have a VERY busy schedule everyday, from waterpolo six days a week, to juggling a job as well, and finding the time to socialize, I know my lack of free time will be one of my biggest challenges to overcome throughout our project. Some ideas we had for our magazine included 

- fashion magazines 
- Art/ photography 
- gossip 
- Lifestyle 

These were just some of the ideas we had, but we still are completely unsure of what we want to do as I stated earlier. By tomorrow we WILL have our final decision made.... ( I hope lol) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!