Sunday, March 18, 2018

Thrift shopping!! (I hope)

Okay so as I said in my last post I’m doing an article representing 70s fashion so I figured what better way to get into fashion like going thrift shopping! I’ve been doing tons of research on local thrift shops near me and so far there hasn’t been any luck on finding a vintage thrift shop. The huge issue I’m having with the thrift store idea is that all of the reviews I read don’t mention anything about vintage trendy vibes and say they mostly have normal brand names such as Gap and Hollister. So I’m still on the search for a good trendy vintage thrift shop but I am determined to find one because unfortunately local thrift shops such as Goodwill won’t cut it. The only one I’ve found so far that looks like it MIGHT work is called Buffalo Exchange located in Hollywood Florida and the only reason I felt it would work is because it’s not as big a chain as Goodwill.
On a more positive note however, I found my male model! I decided I really felt like my brother would be a great model and after A LOT of begging and convincing, I finally got him to agree to model for me. So even though I haven’t had any luck with the thrift stores so far, I at least found one of my models so that’s a plus. Below is a picture I took of my brother in Miami

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!