Saturday, March 24, 2018

Making changes... yet again

So I recently met with both my brother and back up model Diego to view their wardrobe to see if there was anything we’d be able to use for the shoot but it was a complete disaster. Neither one of them had anything that even resembled 70s fashion and there was no luck at the thrift stores so the only option I had was to change the years. Because of this, I chose the 90s. I believe a 90s themed shoot would be really fun and still colorful AND could still take place at the school so it was a win win. The main reason I choice the 90s though was because both my brother and Diego had similar clothes that people wore in the 90s.  The 90s included a lot of denim, colorful patterns, and high top shoes. I really loved the looks I was seeing for the boys and decided that not having a female model would actually be more beneficial because the boys fashion was much more simple compared to women’s fashion in the 90s. Some of the clothing I will be including in the shoot are a shirt my brother owns and jeans Diego owns. Already having parts of the costume planned has lifted a huge weight off my shoulders and I’m feeling productive and ready to actually start taking the pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!