Sunday, March 25, 2018

Trying to get creative

Since the 90s had so much color and photo shoots can get pretty boring and tiring so I’ve been brainstorming ways to make sure the shoot is fun. While I was thinking about what I could do to make the pictures trendier and make sure there’s enough color, I remembered I had my yellow Polaroid camera. This is important because this led to my next thought which is having both Diego AND my brother model at the same time and to try and make the pictures different and less staged, because again they are both teenagers and the magazine is supposed to be fun, have them take pictures of each other while modeling for me. So the idea is that while they’re taking pictures of each other I’m going to be attempting to get cool shots of them doing that, while still trying to achieve the 90s theme and keep it fun. I thought this would be a cool idea because it’s different than what we usually see in magazines since everything seems so fake and staged. I wanted the picture to be able to capture the interest of the consumers by including a lot of color and showing the relaxed fun nature of teens. It’s also beneficial because my camera is yellow and it helps bring color into the shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!