Friday, March 30, 2018

Making the best out of a bad situation

So even though I don’t have my models, I was able to get my hands on a professional camera that I will be able to use during the shoot. This will greatly benefit myself and my project because the quality of the photos will be greatly improved and thus benefitting the magazine as a whole. I also discussed when my model would be able to shoot with me so because not being able to do it over spring break has been a major set back in my project. So in order to make this work and not lose anymore time, we will be shooting in school on the wednesday when we come back from spring break and take time out of our lunch to shoot. Although this is a major setback for me, there is not much I can do so i just have to make the best out of a bad situation and do the best I can which is what I am hoping to achieve now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR!